Clipboard interaction issues - breaks after awhile

Jon TURNEY jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Fri Sep 26 14:45:00 GMT 2014

On 19/09/2014 14:53, Nem W Schlecht wrote:
> Like you mention, I assume its one of my *Windows* apps that is really
> the cause of the issue.  Not sure which one, though, if that's the
> case.  If it comes back up again, I'll shoot out another note to the
> list.

Thanks. I would appreciate any help you can give in tracking down the
cause of this problem.

I plan to add a bit more logging in the next release which should help
identify the Windows application which own the clipboard when
OpenClipboard() is failing.

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer