Help porting the XLaunch feature to autoselect the display number

Michael DePaulo mikedep333@gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:57:00 GMT 2015

Hi,

i was talking with Jon Turney about this on IRC.

I am trying to port this feature of VcXsrv (and XMing also I think) to
Cygwin XLaunch:
https://sourceforge.net/p/vcxsrv/code/ci/460182676a960385dff96c1563f781213060f6fc/

Attached is my WIP patch. (I know it needs the comments updated for main.cc).

There's a bug in main.cc that is causing this to happen when -1 is specified:
http://imgur.com/Jv4tpip

I am not very familiar with C or C++. I am hoping that someone could
give me some advice. (I am much better at Java and bash.)

Thanks,
-Mike