Saved Xlaunch 'config.xlaunch' issue

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten@gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:55:00 GMT 2015

Hi,

When I create and save a configuration with 'XLaunch', for example as
'config.xlaunch', I have the following behavior when double clicking the
saved config file: It just launches XLaunch as if no configuration was
saved at all. Wehn I open up the saved configuration file in an text
editor, all the right settings are there in the xml file. Is this
expected behavior, or am I running into a bug ? Im expecting the saved
configuration in the xml file to be used instead of having to fill it in
again.

Thanks,

- Maarten