Other format: [Raw text]

Re: sshd permits logon using disabled user?

Hello Corinna,

I performed the following steps:

1. Downloaded cygwin-20190124.tar.xz
2. Extracted it
3. Stopped sshd
4. Renamed existing /bin/cygwin1.dll to cygwin1-20181108.dll
5. Copied cygwin1.dll from download to /bin
6. Started sshd

Did I miss anything?

It still allows logon with disabled account.

Thanks,

Bill