Question about X-term

Kwon Keun Joo icdi@kdb.snu.ac.kr
Sun Apr 23 19:51:00 GMT 2000

Thank you for developing useful applications.

I downloaded cygwinb20 and cygwin-xfree.

And launch eXceed(a win95 based X-window server) and test
several programs.

Simple programs like 'Xclock' works well, but 'Xterm' doesn't
work.

I've got the following messages.

BASH.EXE-2.02$ xterm Warning: locale not supported by C
library, locale unchanged Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set
to C Warning: X locale modifiers not supported, using default Failed to
open input method xterm:  unable to find usable termcap entry. BASH.EXE-2.02$

I'm using a korean version of win98se.

So I've tried to compile a korean version of Xterm, namely
'Hanterm'.

But, linking was failed ,as some functions of 'utmp.h'
cannot be resolved e.g.'setutent'.

Is 'Xterm' working correctly in other systems?

Where can I get a library that contains functions of
'utmp.h'?