Vertical refresh rate under NT

Super-User valetin@RedCenter.Ru
Wed Sep 27 23:41:00 GMT 2000

> Hi all!
>
> Did anyone managed to set the vertical refresh frequency
> of the Xserver (DX driver - fullscreen) under Windows NT?

I`v got a .zip, address of which you kindly posted and
have some experiments yestarday:
1) It works fine for me: 1024x768x8 at 85 Hz
I started Xwin -screen 0 1024x768x8 bla-bla-bla from bash shell, then
xterm, then twm.
2) Xterm doesn`t understand my typing, wrong characters appears on the
screen,
not that I type.
I didn`t found eny solution to this problem yet. But I haven`t enough
time to play.
I have NT server 4.0 SP6.

PS: Starcraft Works!!!
Regards.
 Dmitry Valetin <valetin at redcenter dot ru>