[ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 17

Holger Vogt hl212vo@uni-duisburg.de
Thu Apr 12 10:12:00 GMT 2001

Hi,

congratulation to test 17.

XWin now stays alive when I close my application (xcircuit).

Still I do not get all keys correctly (compared to Alexander's test 5). A problem
with AltGr remains (either a wrong key or no key at all shows up). Please check
to include Alexander's correct (German) key handling.

Is OpenGL support available? glxinfo.exe shows a lot of possible extensions, my
application (still experimental MAGIC for Windows) however fails during
initialization with glXChooseVisual.

Regards

Holger