Multiple Windows

Pavel.Rybnicek@intax.cz Pavel.Rybnicek@intax.cz
Mon Aug 13 22:47:00 GMT 2001

Hi Suhaib and Harold
I find (optional) disabling of background useable, so if it is possible to
do it without some large changes to the code, it could be good feature.
I see (and understand :) that the second case is much harder.

Pavel

                    Suhaib Siddiqi
                    <ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com>        To:
                    Sent by:                           cc:     "'cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com'"
                    cygwin-xfree-owner@sources.        <cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com>
                    redhat.com                         Subject:     RE: Multiple Windows

                    13.08.2001 14:22

Removing the X desktop background is not a big deal.  I was able to do it
with win32-x11 server.  On stratup it did not show X-desktop but  writing
code which openx each client in its own window is a work.

Suhaib