Native GDI engine on Server Test 51 to 53

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart@capflow.com
Mon Nov 12 02:42:00 GMT 2001

The native GDI engine doesn't work at all on my config, neither on Test
51, Test 52 or Test 53.

When the X server window is opened, the background is initially blue. X
then draws a few 'X' patterns on the upper left corner, fills the window
with white, draws some more patterns and hangs. I attached a screenshot
so you can see what kind of pattern is drawn.

I'm running Win98 on a PIII. The graphic card is a SiS 6336 (which is
probably irrelevant).

Tell me if you want me to perform some more tests.

Laurent Pinchart