xfig for windows: libICE.dll missing

Thomas Chadwick j_tetazoo@hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 12:14:00 GMT 2002

I visited the website you posted and they seem to have left out the fact
that even if you use X-Win32, you still need to install some of the XFree86
components into Cygwin to support X clients.

Since I'm not exactly sure which component(s) are needed, I suggest you
install the XFree86-xserv package and use the Cygwin X server, XWin, instead
of X-Win32.  This should fix your problem.

Note: If you're using the shortcut as described in the web site, change the
Target to "startxwin.bat" (leaving the Start in path unchanged) to launch
XWin.