AW: xfig for windows: libICE.dll missing

Thomas Chadwick j_tetazoo@hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 07:32:00 GMT 2002

It took me about 2 minutes with Google to figure out that "fig2eps" is
really an alias for "fig2dev", which is part of the TransFig package.

You should look for the existence of fig2dev in the tarfile you installed.
If it's not there, you can go to http://www.xfig.org, download the source
for transfig, and have at it.

Once you get ahold of fig2dev, try "man fig2dev" to figure out how to use
it.