x-windows opening up too large

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:11:00 GMT 2002

Thanks Thomas,

I'll try your ideas out tomorrow when I goto work but I just wanted to say
that the geometry flag is fine for the main application window running, it's
the windows that pop up from that which I don't seem to have any control
over.

But running the window manager on the remote machine sounds like a good idea
- I'll give that a go, but surely that will be slower won't it?