xkbcomp.exe segfaults

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Dec 4 07:35:00 GMT 2002

Yup, those other copies of cygwin1.dll certainly can hurt.  They don't
even have to be in your path.  They just have to be loaded by some
program that you did not realize is based on Cygwin.

It looks like you did your search within Cygwin.  Might I recommend that
you use Windows Explorer's Search functionality to perform the search?
Tell it to search all local drives.  Perhaps they will find the same set
of files, but I do the search with Windows and I would rather just have
you run the search than for me to have to babble on and think hard about
stuff...

Harold