xkbcomp.exe segfaults

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar@email-server.info
Wed Dec 4 11:23:00 GMT 2002

Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> Yup, those other copies of cygwin1.dll certainly can hurt.  They don't
> even have to be in your path.  They just have to be loaded by some
> program that you did not realize is based on Cygwin.

Hi.

I've now deleted those files and am only left with
C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll aka. /cygdrive/c/cygwin/bin/cygwin1.dll aka.
/bin/cygwin1.dll.  Sadly, deleting the files didn't change anything.

> It looks like you did your search within Cygwin.  Might I recommend that
> you use Windows Explorer's Search functionality to perform the search?
> Tell it to search all local drives.  Perhaps they will find the same set
> of files, but I do the search with Windows and I would rather just have
> you run the search than for me to have to babble on and think hard about
> stuff...

?  Actually, I'm *much* more comfortable with "find" and other console
tools than with this Windows GUI junk.  Anyhow, Explorer did not find
anything else.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote: http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (en)