XDMCP on Windows 95

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 13:11:00 GMT 2002

All  i did was :

xwin -query host -fp host:7100 -from mypc

I didn't pass the extra parms so I guess there was a flaw in that theory!
I'm clutching at straws a bit now though 'cos I'm desperate to sort this
out. I would have a look at the source code but I can imagine it's going to
be huge and I haven't got much time left to sort this out. Would I be right
in saying though that the most likely cause has got to be something windows
95-network related since the original message said invalid address and this
only occurs on win 95?