New (Delphi) xlauncher

Franz Wolfhagen FRANZW@dk.ibm.com
Mon Jul 22 01:43:00 GMT 2002

I would opt for the wxwindows port - it includes suppport for all the
mentioned platforms - including OS/2. (this is btw used/supported by
Schitech for their Display Doctor 7.0)

I also believe that wxwindows should compile for cygwin - it would be a
nice inclusion if anybody had the time and skills to maintain that ( I wish
I had - but I lack both skills and time.. )

BTW - I definitely understand the wish for a cross platform solution - when
you create such an application it really is much easier to maintain if you
only have one piece of sourcecode...

Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Franz Wolfhagen

"Harold Hunt" <huntharo@msu.edu>@cygwin.com on 22-07-2002 05:48:24