Xfree studder/pause and then segmentation fault

Tom Bozack bozackt1@ridgecrest.ca.us
Sun Jul 14 21:14:00 GMT 2002

It's obvious that we're experiencing the same problem.  Since it's a
persistent and easily duplicated problem, I'm surpirsed that there
hasn't been much (any?) previous traffic on the mailing list on this.  I
did see a comment several months back that indicated that a similar
problem occurred in an earlier version of XFree86 but was corrected in
more recent versions.  Maybe this is the same problem recurring or a
different one.  I hope the developers can track it down and fix it.  I
think cywin/XFree86 is a great product, and this is the only thing
keeping me from making using it on a regular basis.

Tom