Hey hey, I now have the emacs 100% cpu usage bug too [CGF, this one is for you]

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Nov 15 13:02:00 GMT 2002

On a side note, I didn't see an answer to my question about why the
cygwin1.dll version number does not agree with the cygwin package
version number (1.3.15-1 vs. 1.3.15-2, respectively).  Is setup.exe
goofing, was the version number of the DLL not bumped on accident, or
are the version numbers commonly out of agreement for valid reasons?

Harold