Hey hey, I now have the emacs 100% cpu usage bug too [CGF, this one is for you]

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Fri Nov 15 14:07:00 GMT 2002

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 08:34:00PM +0000, David Starks-Browning wrote:
>On Friday 15 Nov 02, Christopher Faylor writes:
>> Note that there were multiple snapshots generated yesterday so if you
>> grabbed one and it didn't work, it's worthwhile to grab the latest.
>
>Multiple versions dated 2002-11-14?
>
>Could that explain why Bill still sees the problem with his 2002-11-14
>snapshot?

Yes, that's why I mentioned this, actually.  It occurred to me as I was
typing in the response.

FWIW, I've just generated a *new* snapshot so there is a 2002-11-15
version up there now.  So, that's the one to try.  No confusion about
dates necessary.

cgf