rootless mode and mousing to other windows

Thomas Chadwick j_tetazoo@hotmail.com
Fri Nov 1 11:55:00 GMT 2002

There was some discussion on the list a while back regarding this very
thing.  They are now using the win32-x11 mailing list.  Here's a message
announcing the genesis of the project:

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/win32-x11/2002-q3/msg00019.html