Hey hey, I now have the emacs 100% cpu usage bug too [CGF, this one is for you]

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Nov 14 13:30:00 GMT 2002

More information:

cygcheck reports cygwin1.dll is version 1.3.15-1, yet
/etc/setup/installed.db is reporting that cygwin-1.3.15-2.dll is
installed.  Setup.exe claimed that it needed to restart the computer to
replace in-use files both times that I installed cygwin-1.3.15-2, yet
upon reboot the cygwin1.dll file is still 1.3.15-1.  Was the version
number of the DLL accidentally not bumped, is setup.exe flubbing the
replacement of cygwin1.dll, or is this the correct version number of the
DLL contained in this package (even though the version numbers do not
agree)?