XDMCP

Danilo Turina danilo.turina@alcatel.it
Mon Nov 18 04:32:00 GMT 2002

I had the same problem some time ago and the solution was to start a
font server on one of the HP-UX machines and the use that font server
when connecting to any of the HP-UX machines.

I also tried to copy all the needed fonts locally, bu I failed: I copied
  60Mb of fonts from any directory with fonts but, for some reason, the
connection stopped after the login.

Ciao,

		Danilo Turina