xwinclip test 6 hacked to leave selection untouched

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Nov 18 09:46:00 GMT 2002

Chris,

Well, if you solution is everthing you claim, then you certainly have
not been promoting it correctly.

The impression I have gathered is that it requires hooks to watch
messages for the XWin.exe windows, whereas today's solution does not
require such hooks.  I have really been waiting for a solution that does
not require such hooks.  If your solution no longer requires such hooks,
then you did a poor job of communicating that fact.

Harold