XWin.exe <--> xinit link

Pavel Holejsovsky pavel.holejsovsky@st.com
Tue Nov 19 06:59:00 GMT 2002

Thanks for the detailed explanation. But I think you can avoid even that
console for Xserver. I'm starting my Xserver using shortcut with this
commandline:

C:\cygwin\bin\cygstart.exe --hide -- bash --login -i -c startx

This way, console window just flashes for a small moment and then it is
hidden by cygstart (its '--hide' option).

Pavel