Invoking rootless mode

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Oct 18 07:59:00 GMT 2002

Uwe,

There is a preliminary Server Test Series - Test 67 release up at:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test67.exe.bz2 (~1,225 KB)

I say that this is preliminary because I built it from the HEAD branch,
rather than from the 4.2.0 branch.  Thus, if you run xdpyinfo it will
report a strange version number, whereas the usual releases report 4.2.0.

I am only putting this link up for those few brave soles that want to
minimize logging before I can make an official release.

Harold