x-server with window-manager

Sven Köhler skoehler@upb.de
Fri Oct 18 14:03:00 GMT 2002

> I realize that English is probably not your native language, but could
> you elaborate on your question a little bit?  I cannot understand what
> you are asking.

Is there a project, that is developing a x-server that has an integrated
window-manager so that x-forwarded windows will appear like ms-windows'
native ones?

I think cygwin's current x-server is based on Xnest so that all the
x-forwarded windows will appear within one big window which is my
"XFree"-Desktop and they do not seamlessly integrate into the
ms-windows-desktop.