Debatable: Rootless Mode is an Important and Needed Feature

David R. Fischer drfische@us.dhl.com
Fri Sep 27 10:21:00 GMT 2002

I think that you are looking at it a different way.. If we had a
rootless X-windows it would allow better integration with our current
environment... and would help get it past the pointy haired bosses

Thanks
David R. Fischer