Debatable: Rootless Mode is an Important and Needed Feature

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Sep 27 13:10:00 GMT 2002

David,

Could you please ask your pointy-haired bosses for a few thousand bucks
to pay one of your programmers to throw some time at a rootless mode?
Better yet, why don't you ask them if they would be willing to pay me to
do it?  I'd love to do rootless mode, but I gotta have a way to get paid
since it would take so much time away from my current jobs, etc.

Harold