Rootless Mode is an Important and Needed Feature

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@yahoo.com
Sat Sep 28 01:15:00 GMT 2002

--- Mlarcvaernas <millarkav@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think that a Rootless mode for the Xserver right now
> is one of the most important and crucial features
> needed. For the Xserver to be used in a way that is
> convenient for many users, the option to have X
> applications displayed on the main Windows desktop is
> pretty important. Of course the current Root mode
> should also be available as well, since it also has
> uses. The new rootless mode should be one of the top priorities.

Since you are using it in a commericial environment, I suggest you
cough up so dough to sponser Harold for a weeks worth of work.  Then
you'd get your rootless mode.  Otherwise, tell the whining users to
shut their piehole.

Cheers,
Nicholas