4.3.0 Cygwin 1.3.x build and packaging nearly done

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Aug 1 12:14:00 GMT 2003

I haven't got time to make a formal release announcement, but I just
uploaded all of the 4.3.0 packages.  They should start showing up on
mirrors within a few hours.

Note that all fonts packages {fcyr, fenc, fnts, fscl, f100} have not had
their version numbers changed.  You will not automatically receive the
new fonts if you already have them installed.  If you have trouble with
the fonts, please try the "reinstall" option for the font packages in
Cygwin's setup.exe.

I ask that the first few testers report their results to the mailing
list as soon as they can.  I am sure I made a mistake somewhere.

Note: This release depends on Cygwin 1.3.x and is a preparation release
for Cygwin 1.5.1.