xfree cvs [ago]

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Aug 6 13:35:00 GMT 2003

J S wrote:

> Harold,
>
> Have you had a chance to do this yet?
>

>> Hold on, I lied.
>>
>> If you follow that link I sent you, it shows that none of the files in
>> the xfixes directory match the XFIXES_BRANCH tag.  I can't get my home
>> machine to boot up, so I don't think I can fix this until tonight.
>>
>> Harold

JS,

I tried a 'cvs tag' command to try to get the files in
xc/programs/Xserver/xfixes to show up under the XFIXES_BRANCH branch,
but it didn't appear to do what I thought it would.

Alexander Gottwald --- Do you know that to do here?  I really don't know
that much about cvs and I would appreciate any input you have.