Urgent!! Pls help...Encountered errno 3 and errno 111

Gloria Tsang gloria_tsang_hk@yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 12:20:00 GMT 2003

Dear Sirs,
   I have received an errno 3 and errno 111 when
typing startx. And i also have the following error in
the /tmp/Xwin.log which has been shown below. Can
anyone tell me what should i do to resolve the
problem??

"ddxProcessArgument - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens - w 640 h 480
winInitializeDefaultScreens - Returning
OsVendorInit - Creating bogus screen 0
(EE) Unable to locate/open config file
InitOutput - Error reading config file
winDetectSupportedEngines - Windows 95/98/Me
winDetectSupportedEngines - DirectDraw not installed
InitOutput - g_iNumScreens: 1 iMaxConsecutiveScreen: 1
winSetEngine - Using Shadow GDI DIB
winAdjustVideoModeShadowGDI - Using Windows display
depth of 1 bits per pixel
winScreenInit - Unsupported display depth: 1
Change your Windows display depth to 15, 16, 24, or 32
bits per pixel.
winScreenInit - Supported depths: 8080c080

Fatal server error:
InitOutput - Couldn't add screen 0
"

Thank you very much!!!!