Urgent!! Pls help...Encountered errno 3 and errno 111

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Aug 14 14:42:00 GMT 2003

Gloria,

It appears that you are running the display in monochrome mode (is this
even possible?).  Please change your display depth to one of 8, 15, 16,
24, or 32 bits per pixel in the Windows Display Control Panel.

Harold