Xterminal

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Aug 24 04:55:00 GMT 2003

Gillian,

Yes, it can work with VMS.  I used to work at the NSCL (National
Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory) and they used VMS and I was able
to get it to work, as were others that posted some information on the
Internet.  However, I do not recall what the correct steps were to take,
nor do I recall who had posted information on how to do this.  My best
suggestion is for you to search Google.

Good luck,

Harold