Cygwin/X Website Redesigned

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sat Dec 27 14:27:00 GMT 2003

I have completed a redesign of the Cygwin/X website:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/

The site looks better now and I added a "Featured Screenshots" section
to the top of the home page in an attempt to hook new users more quickly :)

I have also completed a read-through of most of the content on the site
and made corrections, deletions, and additions where appropriate.  There
was a lot of out-of-date information on the site.  Some information may
still be incorrect or out-of-date and I would appreciate any pointers
when you come across such information.

Let me know what you think.