multiwindow crash on resolution 1280

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 15:10:00 GMT 2003

Here you go Harold. This is the log from running

Xwin -ac -engine 1

ddxProcessArgument - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens - w 1280 h 1024
winInitializeDefaultScreens - Returning
OsVendorInit - Creating bogus screen 0
(EE) Unable to locate/open config file
InitOutput - Error reading config file
winDetectSupportedEngines - Windows 95/98/Me
winDetectSupportedEngines - DirectDraw installed
winDetectSupportedEngines - Returning, supported engines 00000013
InitOutput - g_iNumScreens: 1 iMaxConsecutiveScreen: 1
winSetEngine - Multi Window => ShadowGDI
winAdjustVideoModeShadowGDI - Using Windows display depth of 16 bits per
pixel
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - User w: 1280 h: 1024
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - Current w: 1280 h: 1024
winAdjustForAutoHide - Original WorkArea: 0 0 1024 1280
winAdjustForAutoHide - Adjusted WorkArea: 0 0 1024 1280
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - WindowClient w 1280 h 1024 r 1280 l 0 b
1024 t
0
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed -  Returning
winAllocateFBShadowGDI - Creating DIB with width: 1280 height: 1024 depth:
16
winAllocateFBShadowGDI - Dibsection width: 1280 height: -1024 depth: 16 size
ima
ge: 2621440
winAllocateFBShadowGDI - Shadow blit failure
winFinishScreenInitFB - Could not allocate framebuffer

winAllocateFBShadowGDI - Shadow blit failure
winFinishScreenInitFB - Could not allocate framebuffer
winScreenInit - winFinishScreenInit () failed

Fatal server error:
InitOutput - Couldn't add screen 0