multiwindow crash on resolution 1280

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 10:56:00 GMT 2003

And now, the correct error log! Sorry about that Harold. I'm told that Xwin
failed to start this time as you said would happen:

ddxProcessArgument - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens - w 1280 h 1024
winInitializeDefaultScreens - Returning
OsVendorInit - Creating bogus screen 0
(EE) Unable to locate/open config file
InitOutput - Error reading config file
winDetectSupportedEngines - Windows 95/98/Me
winDetectSupportedEngines - DirectDraw installed
winDetectSupportedEngines - Returning, supported engines 00000013
InitOutput - g_iNumScreens: 1 iMaxConsecutiveScreen: 1
winSetEngine - Using user's preference: 1
winAdjustVideoModeShadowGDI - Using Windows display depth of 16 bits per
pixel
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - User w: 1280 h: 1024
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - Current w: 1280 h: 1024
winAdjustForAutoHide - Original WorkArea: 0 0 1024 1280
winAdjustForAutoHide - Adjusted WorkArea: 0 0 1024 1280
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - WindowClient w 1274 h 994 r 1274 l 0 b 994
t 0
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed -  Returning
winAllocateFBShadowGDI - Creating DIB with width: 1274 height: 994 depth: 16
winAllocateFBShadowGDI - Dibsection width: 1274 height: -994 depth: 16 size
imag
e: 2532712
winAllocateFBShadowGDI - Created shadow stride: 0
winFinishScreenInitFB - Masks: 00007c00 000003e0 0000001f
winInitVisualsShadowGDI - Masks 00007c00 000003e0 0000001f BPRGB 5 d 15 bpp
16
winFinishScreenInitFB - Masks: 00007c00 000003e0 0000001f
winInitVisualsShadowGDI - Masks 00007c00 000003e0 0000001f BPRGB 5 d 15 bpp
16
winCreateDefColormap - Deferring to fbCreateDefColormap ()
winFinishScreenInitFB - returning
winScreenInit - returning
InitOutput - Returning.
(EE) No primary keyboard configured
(==) Using compiletime defaults for keyboard
Rules = "xfree86" Model = "pc101" Layout = "us" Variant = "(null)" Options =
"(n
ull)"
Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo/, removing
from
list!
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/, removing
from
list!
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/, removing
from
list!