multiwindow crash on resolution 1280

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 20:45:00 GMT 2003

Harold,

Not sure why that call's there twice although I suspect the user may have
sent me a bad cut and paste job of the log!

About startxwin.bat: Actually I just told him to start Xwin manually from
the bash prompt as 'Xwin -ac -engine 1'.

I noticed this line also in his log where the depth is negative:

>>winAllocateFBShadowGDI - Dibsection width: 1274 height: -994 depth:

Does that seem strange? Do you know what causes the stride to come out as
zero?

Thanks for your help as always,

JS.