xfree and vms

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jan 21 17:57:00 GMT 2003

JS,

We do run VMS at one the jobs I have... I tried once to connect
Cygwin/XFree86 to VMS, but I was unsuccessful.  My boss uses X-Win32 all
the time to display VMS apps (at least, I think she does... but she does
have VMS machine on her desk, so maybe she doesn't...).  I could see
what she does to connect X-Win32 to VMS, or I could ask around to see if
anyone else there does it.  I might be able to give you some tips, but
don't hold your breath waiting for me to find the info, as it may take a
few days.

Harold