laptop performace

Thomas Chadwick j_tetazoo@hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 01:53:00 GMT 2003

Back in January I noticed the performance of Cygwin, and Cygwin/Xfree86 in
particular, went down the tubes.  I posted to the general cygwin mailing
list since all things cygwin were affected.  Here's a link to the root of
the thread.  You can follow it to conclusion by hitting the "Thread Next"
link.