PATCH: -multiwindow with root window hidden...

Ruth Ivimey-Cook Ruth.Ivimey-Cook@ivimey.org
Thu May 1 10:37:00 GMT 2003

At 22:26 30/04/2003, you wrote:
>Heh... the only problem with that would be that, in this case, CVS is way
>out of date :)  I will probably synch up with CVS again soon.

If the cvs source you're using is the one you compiled from, then cvs diff
will do the right thing: compare your modified sources against the cvs
source you started from, not the current version (whatever that happens to be).

So cvs diff is (probably) your friend, in this case.

Ruth