question about timeout in cygwin/xfree86

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu May 1 14:52:00 GMT 2003

Isik,

It sounds to me like this is something that needs to be configured in
Sun Solaris.  It is not a problem/configuration option in Cygwin/XFree86
that is causing your trouble.  I suggest looking on some Solaris forums
or asking your system admin for help.

For comparison, I can leave my XDMCP session to my Debian box open all
day long with no timeout.   Thus, this is definitely something caused by
the remote operating system.

Harold