Tray, Yay! Taskbar, Nay!

Randall R Schulz rschulz@sonic.net
Fri May 2 17:00:00 GMT 2003

Vince,

At 09:49 2003-05-02, Vince Hoffman wrote:
>The -multiwindow option doesnt have a taskbar tab if thats any good ?

It's good that I'm free of the taskbar tab, but having no root window
is not good for me.

I see there's an option to force or inhibit the tray icon. Why not the
same for the taskbar tab? And when I ask for the root window via the
tray menu, then I get that silly taskbar tab again--that makes it
no-win for me.

Randall Schulz