question about multiwindow mode and application icons

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sat May 17 06:09:00 GMT 2003

Earle,

In winmultiwindowwindow.c - WM_COMMAND, WM_SYSCOMMAND, and WM_INITMENU -
  These were all ending with a break.  I changed them to end with a
return 0, except when WM_SYSCOMMAND doesn't actually process anything.
I also changed WM_COMMAND to WM_INIT_SYS_MENU and I changed the menu
identifier to ID_APP_ALWAYS_ON_TOP, which is stored in resource.h.  It
was, in my opinion, a misuse of WM_COMMAND and WM_USER the way that it
was initializing.  Now it should be clear what is happening.

Other than that, looks good.

Thanks for contributing,

Harold