Broken fvwm install?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri May 23 17:12:00 GMT 2003

Its probably broken because no one is maintaining it.  I can't remember
if I was the one that made the fvwm package or if someone else sent me a
version to release.  I seem to remember the latter.  If it is broken,
then I should probably pull it from the list of package unless someone
wants to maintain it.

Can anybody confirm that it works?  I will leave it up even if it
requires a little configuring to get it working.

Harold