Custom icons per window class/name patch

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sat May 24 12:35:00 GMT 2003

Colin and Earle,

Actually, I don't see anywhere in the code where xwin.ini is referenced.
  Is it even used?  I am assuming that it isn't since the whole point of
this patch is to do away with a config file and separate icons for X
apps running on Windows.

Harold