Custom icons per window class/name patch

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sat May 24 13:27:00 GMT 2003

Okay, so there is a reference to XWin.ini in the code, but it seems to
be a mistake or an extra feature that isn't really crucial anymore.

Regarding the crash, I can reproduce this by running mozilla or
konqueror through ssh, every time.

Earle --- Please see if you can figure out what the problem is and send
a diff against the patch that you already sent in, I have already
applied them to my local tree.

Thanks for contributing,

Harold