screen redraw problem

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 21:13:00 GMT 2003

Hi Alan,

I wish I could. It's a legacy application used by my work called ISIS which
runs on an old VAX system (not an OS I'm really familiar with). I don't
think it's written in-house either, so getting the source code is probably a
no-no too. In fact, the same applies to most X apps we have at my work! I'll
check it out on Monday though. Thanks for your interest.

JS.