Generic rootless

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Oct 19 23:42:00 GMT 2003

Kensuke,

Looks cool.  I really like the idea of doing this.  I had talked to
Torrey about how to do this, but I never got around to it.

One problem I noticed right away:

Your diff for hw/xwin thinks it is creating the Imakefile as a new file
because there was no xwin-20031017-1340/Imakefile file on your system.
I think I can probably figure out what you were trying to do here
(adding a few source and object files I assume).

Very impressive.

I won't have a chance to build this until a day or two from now.  I will
give more feedback then.

Harold