cygwin.rules - Enabling shared libXt finally?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Oct 21 13:10:00 GMT 2003

Ralf,

Not sure I understand.  What should be changed in the current version of
the Xt code?

Attached are my curent xc/lib/Xt/[Initialize.c|IntrinsicP.h] files.
Please send a diff against these if anything should be changed.  Note
that these are intentionally from the 4.3 branch.

Thanks,

Harold